Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Page to my Mii Scrapbook


This is the first page of my very first "real" scrapbooking....I had started a scrapbook before this one but had NO idea I was making a scrapbook, I was only putting my pictures in an album and decorating them with some colorful papers....I wasn't even aware that there was a whole world of people out there doing what I did! lol...So I call this my first real scrapbook b/c it manifested after my first visit to Michael's.

Tag with my pic...

Tag with my Pic...I was SO young here, and thought I knew EVERYTHING there was to know, thats the way teens view the world....how I WISH i could be there again armed with the knowledge I am armed with today.

Tag with my Pic....one of my FAC pics of myself...

Made a Tag to put my name, and added glitter all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment