Sunday, March 29, 2009

Altered Binder

I started school again yesterday. I was accepted into a scholarship program that provides me with 12 free college credits, Yah Me!!! I need to take an intensive writing/critical thinking course every Saturday for the next 9 weeks, and we need to carry a binder to class.....so I dug up one of my old binders and decided to alter it.
This is the original Binder.....as you can see its my FAV color...PINK!
This is the completed product. I am VERY happy with it, I used a Heidi Swapp Houndstooth Paper and adhered it to the front with Glue Dots.....
I added some ribbon and cut out my name with my "Cricket", I adhered it all with Glue dots...
This is the inside.
I attached flowers to the ends of my ribbon on the inside cover so I could cover up the ugly ends of the ribbon. I then added a pearl to the middle of the flower, just for an added touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment