Monday, December 22, 2008

Some Experience with some online ordering I've done

I've ordered acrylic stamps for 4 different online sources and had 50% satisfaction. My stamps arrived in good condition from Target, I ordered some "Made by Me" stamps designed by Rhonna Farrer (She is such an AMAZING designer I love all her stuff!!) and they arrived in perfect NEW condition, Meaning they were CLEAR and not Yellowish, I also ordered some acrylic clear stamps amongst other stuff from Two Peas in a Bucket and I got the stamps in PERFECT condition also. Now for the bad experiences...Scrapbooking Warehouse and Addicted to Scrapbooking both sent me Yellow tinted clear stamps I ordered....I paid full price for them, and expected a CLEAR stamp, not stamps that looked like I've had them laying out in the sunlight for years! I have to say though Addicted to Scrapbooking did package up my stuff nicely and even included some candy inside the shrink wrap around my items.....or was it Scrapbooking Warehouse? It was too long ago to remember clearly....I would not recommend ordering acrylic stamps from the last two I mentioned, but all my other items arrived wrinkle free and in new condition, which included some embellishments, transfer ons, and some 12" x 12" paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment