Saturday, January 24, 2009

I promise to put up some posts this weekend!



I will never create momentum on this blog if I dont keep posting up stuff! Its just that I havent had a chance to get artsy in a lil' while....a few too many distractions in my life recently some good some atrocious!. Heres a good...a "Fab!" I went to DC on Tuesday 01.20.09 for the Inauguration of President Barack Obama and we took plenty of pics and I picked up some souvenirs, so that will be a scrapbook page I PROMISE to work on this weekend and post up shortly. I have this one from Election night, we were at the State Office Building in Harlem, where Senator Bill Perkins threw a huge party! I went with some students and an adult volunteer to get some coverage. (Check out the video here...wwww.HarlemLIVE.org Click on the Election Night 2008 video, scroll down the videos are on your left hand side....while you're at it check out the rest of the stuff the students do!) The second page is not finished...Im going to add some embellishments and make it a digi and regular paper scrapped layout.

Back to cleaning my apartment, then I can sit down and let the creative juices flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment