Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Favorite Scrapping, Art, Craft, Storage Item (s)....

I love all my stuff but I especially ADORE my Ikea Storage unit. When I moved into this apartment I was so excited that I was FINALLY going to have a seperate space for all my scrapbooking and art supplies. My space is still a continuous work in progress....I'll update you as I update the room....

I think this storage unit is any Creative Artists DREAM! Everything has a place (or cubby) and there is a place (or cubby) for everything!!! Love it....

I also Adore these small storage units from Ikea also. I have finished painting them yet...but you get the direction im going in)

This is my Favorite...I almost changed the next one to look like this lol. I used a all Heidi Swapp products for this!! I used her Acrylic Damask Stamp (I love this stamp dearly...but it is unfortunately one of the stamps I told I received yellow I used color box silver paint (ok one thing not Heidi's) I also used her paper....I LOVE Houndstooth print also....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece!


This one is Cute too...Used some paper from K and C and adhered it to the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment